Coredeluxe calibrated KG/LB steel plates are manufactured by machine calibrated for next-level precision, these durable cast-iron KG/LB plates are accurate to within 10g in weight. Each disc is cut thin to allow for max loading capacity and color-coded for easy identification from a distance. These plates feature a 50mm center hole for a snug fit on your barbell, and as a result may not fit on some cheaper barbells not held to spec.
Coredeluxe calibrated KG/LB steel plates are including weight increments of 0.25KG-silver,0.5KG-silver,1.25KG-silver,2.5KG-black,5KG-white,10KG-green,15KG-yellow,20KG-blue,25KG-red and 50KG-black as well as 0.25LB-silver,0.5LB-silver,1LB-silver,2.5LB-silver5LB-black,10LB-white,25LB-Green, 35LB-yellow, 45LB-blue, and 55LB-red. All marking are color-painted into the plates for a great look that won’t fade over time.
Top quality, high standard cast iron steel.
The weight tolerance of Coreduluxe calibrated KG/LB steel plates could be within +/- 10 Grams.
High-level customized and being capable to use as Economical Powerlifiting Plates such the Professional gym, household etc.
1. Coredeluxe calibrated KG/LB steel plates are produced within a 10 grams tolerance of advertised weight.
2. International Powerlifting Association certified, and Meets or exceeds IPF and all other powerlifting organization standards.
3. 50mm collar opening, machined back side of plate and outer lip and without any calibration plugs.
4. Powdercoat painting: Qualified powdercoat painting assure long lasting and looking.
5. IWF Standard, Quality, IWF Standard and quality give you best Olympic feeling.
6. Coredeluxe calibrated KG/LB steel plates are ultra-thin, very accurate, and very well-reviewed powerlifting plates.